The ten commandments.
1. Thou shalt be selfless
2. Thou shalt have no strings attached
3. Thou shalt continually communicate
4. Thou shalt make conflict thy ally
5. Thou shalt avoid the quicksand of materialism
6. Thou shalt flee sexual temptation - online and otherwise
7. Thou shalt forgive thy mate - 490 times and more
8. Thou shalt romance the home
9. Thou shalt begin again and again
10. Thou shalt build a winning team
So what do all these mean though. Well for me to give the answers would take from the joy of reading the book. So this you will have to find out on your own. you can purchase the book
This book certainly brought some things in my marriage to light and I can not tell you how much more I think before I speak and how much more I think before I do. This gives some real food for thought!
** This book was provided by moody publishers for my review. I did not pay for this book however the opinions expressed here are that of my own.